Food Security and Sustainable Home Systems
An Introductory Permaculture Three-Day Weekend course
When: Jan 18-20th 2014, 9 am – 5 pm
Where: La’akea Community Meadow Space
Cost: $250 full price
- Early bird discounts! $200 if you register by December 30th 2013
- $225 if you register by January 10th 2014
Come join us for a three-day introduction to permaculture weekend at La’akea Community. Each day we will explore different elements to establishing food security and sustainable home systems.
You will learn:
- tropical, edible landscaping
- keys to soil health and productivity
- small animal systems fundamentals
- water catchment and alternative energy basics and enhancements
- regenerative design methods tools and techniques that you can apply to all aspects of your life!
- …and much more.
Registration fees include delicious and nutritious, locally focused, daily lunch and snacks.
Lodging and meals (breakfast and/or dinner) available Saturday and Sunday – e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy at 808-443-4076 for details.