Add to Calendar
February 14, 2015 – March 1, 2015 all-day
$1197 - see details for discounts
A unique, exciting, and comprehensive permaculture design course!
Two-week intensive format – February 14th through 28th, 2015
- Includes complete permaculture core curriculum.
- Experience learning at a land-based intentional community.
- Acquire skills to achieve food security and create sustainable home systems.
- Design for your property or community during the course, with professional support.
- Learn underlying whole systems ecological design processes and techniques, tools and methodologies.
- More details on our full course information page
Registration – register now!
- Course tuition is $1197 – due by January 23rd, 2015.
- $150 early bird registration discount with full deposit paid by January 10th, 2015.
- $75 per person discount for two or more registering and paying full deposit together.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- $300 deposit to hold your space in the course.
- Payment, cancellation and refund policy is available on the course registration form.
- Cancellation date – January 29th, 2015
- All instruction and other course activities
- Meals from dinner on February 14th through lunch on February 28th (prepared primarily from on site and locally sourced food!)
- Camping/lodging during the course
- Digital and hard copy resources during and after the course
For more information e-mail email@example.com or call Tracy at 808-443-4076