[Laakea-events] Upcoming events at La'akea

La'akea Community Announcements laakea-events at permaculture-hawaii.com
Wed Oct 16 11:16:42 HST 2013

/*Claim Your Personal Power Now!
*/October 19
Kalani Oceanside Retreat

Our friend Stewart Blackburn is presenting a workshop called /*Claim
Your Personal Power Now! */on October 19, 2013 at Kalani Oceanside
Retreat in Lower Puna on the Big Island. This one-day workshop will
focus on claiming our authority to be who we are and to act from our
deepest selves, understanding how to craft our personal stories
powerfully, and the most effective ways to use our will and intent. As
Stewart says, *"As humans, we are far more powerful than we've ever
imagined! Now is the time to open to it!"***Cost is $65. For more
information call Stewart at (808) 965-0940.

*Dances of Universal Peace-
Friday Oct 25th, 7pm - 9pm
La'akea Community Main House
*
*(aka Sufi Dancing) with Amara Wahaba Karuna , Jai and Sheareen*

Dances of Universal Peace (Sufi dances) are easily learned spiritual
folk dances from all traditions, with gentle movements that even
'non-dancers' can greatly enjoy.  Singing sacred, ancient phrases
creates a full body healing vibration, and when conscious movement is
added, these become powerful spiritual practices.  Each dance will be
fully taught, no experience is necessary.  These are interactive and
participatory, not a performance.

donation $3 to $10    call Amara at 808-982-6755 for more info.

at La'akea community... go one mile past Leilani on Hwy 130, and turn
right on Alaili, then go right at the La'akea sign.  Park in parking
area, walk up to main house.

*New Culture Hawaii Winter Camp
**Feb 11 - 16th*
/*"Social Permaculture- Changing Life Paradigms"*/

This camp will be an intensive personal growth experience held at
La'akea Community.
Join us in co-creating safe, nurturing, inspiring community! Come
celebrate, be challenged, and enjoy yourself on the land and beach as we
share our talents, knowledge and hearts with each other.
Our rich program will have a focus on a sustainable culture of
interconnections, including classes in Community Skills, Theater Games,
Non-Violent Communication practice, Heartbeat Nurturing Therapy, Tantra
Practices, as well as daily Forums, gender circles, Tantra Pujas and a
creativity sharing Cabaret night.

*For more information see_http://www.newculturehawaii.org_*