[Laakea-events] Events at La'akea and other events supported by La'akea members

La'akea Community Announcements laakea-events at permaculture-hawaii.com
Mon Feb 9 18:44:32 HST 2015

*Shaman of Pleasure Training*

*with Stewart Blackburn
Feb. 19, 7:30pm to noon on Feb. 24*
Kalani Oceanside Retreat

A Shaman of Pleasure is a healer who uses pleasure (aka "Joy") as
his/her healing modality. Healing with Pleasure is a way of consciously
helping the body, mind, and Spirit to feel good and healthy. Simply put:
*/pleasure heals/*. This workshop is for those people who want to
understand how powerful their feelings and emotions are, how they can be
channeled to */many/*useful purposes, and how these energies can carry
us into the Higher Realms. During the course of this week we will learn
how to manage our vibration for maximum effectiveness, discover the
importance of constant self-love, use these feelings to change reality,
and enjoy the higher states of Consciousness.

*     To reserve your space call Jane at 965-0468 ext. 120 or email:
**jane at kalani.com* <mailto:jane at kalani.com>*. Kama'aina rates are
available. Contact Stewart Blackburn for more information at 965-0940.*

**  On the first Sunday of each month Serge Kahili King presents a
public Huna Talk Story at the Cooper Center in Volcano Village at 1 pm.
In March Dr. King will be away and the Talk Story will be presented by
Stewart Blackburn on /*How to Neutralize Your Fear of Criticism*/. This
is a free presentation and everyone is invited.

        The next Huna Healing Circle topic, for February 12, will be
*/How to Communicate with Your High Self/*. Huna Healing Circles are
  held each Thursday at 7:30 pm at Kalani Oceanside Retreat. This is a
free event, donations welcome, and everyone is invited.

*
*
*Dances of Universal Peace (Sufi dances)*
*Saturday, February 21st
*
* 7-8:30 pm*   Laakea community.

Dances of Universal Peace (Sufi dances) are easily learned spiritual
folk dances from all traditions, with gentle movements that even
"non-dancers" can greatly enjoy.  Singing sacred, ancient phrases
creates a full body healing vibration, and when conscious movement is
added, these become powerful spiritual practices.  Each dance will be
fully taught, no experience is necessary.  These are interactive and
participatory, not a performance.

donation $3 to $10 appreciated    call Amara at 808-982-6755 for more info.

at La'akea community... go one mile past Leilani on Hwy 130, and turn
right on Alaili, go to when the road turns to dirt, then go right at the
next fork, at the sign.  Park in parking area, walk up to main house.
bring a flashlight... it is a ways to go. People with mobility issues
can drive to upper lot.

*

****************************************************************************************************************************************
*
*
Community Tour of La'akea Intentional Community, Pahoa*

Where:  La'akea Community, meet at Main House
When: Saturday,March 14th @ 9:30 am
Cost: Donation, suggested $5-15 if you can. No one turned away.
More Info: /call Tracy for more info at 443-4076/ or reply to this email.

organic gardens, alternative building methods, off grid solar system,
animals and orchards.We are a committed group of people working together
closely in community, on our 24 acres organic permaculture farm. We
integrate the social aspects of sustainability into daily life: how to
live together with honesty, love and peace, and share power and
leadership.  We do not have one central leader, but instead share the
cost of the land and the leadership equally.This is a great time to tour
the landand ask questions about community.

*Let us know if you are coming.*  Thanks!

/*