[Laakea-events] September Tour - this Saturday!

La'akea Community Announcements laakea-events at permaculture-hawaii.com
Thu Sep 3 21:00:47 HST 2015

*Community**Tour
atLa'akea Intentional Community, Pahoa*

Where:  La'akea Community, meet at Main House
When: *Saturday*,September 5th @ 9:30 am
Cost: Donation, suggested $5-15 if you can. No one turned away.
More Info: /call Aniko for more info at 443-4076/ or reply to this email.

of our members, to walk you around the land, including our organic
gardens, alternative building methods, off grid solar system, animals
and orchards.

We are a committed group of people working together closely in
community, on our 24 acre organic permaculture farm. We integrate the
social aspects of sustainability into daily life: how to live together
with honesty, love and peace, and share power and leadership.  We do not
have one central leader, but instead share the cost of the land and the
leadership equally.This is a great time to tour the landand ask
questions about community.

*Let us know if you are coming.*  Thanks!

Directions:

La'akea Community, Pahoa, Puna, Hawaii: 13-3844 Ala'ili Rd.

Take Hwy 130 off of Hwy 11, near Kea'au, to Pahoa
Stay on hwy 130 past Pahoa
Just past mile marker 14, turn Rt onto Ala'ili Rd.
Go down Ala'ili Rd. about one mile, turn Rt into La'akea driveway.
Proceed past the "park here" sign to the "main house".
Park here and proceed on foot to the main house.