[Laakea-events] Lava Evacuation Request

La'akea Community Announcements laakea-events at permaculture-hawaii.com
Fri May 4 14:51:13 HST 2018

Aloha!

We are making our lava evacuation plan.  Can you help us?  We do not
plan on leaving unless the highway is going to be blocked by lava on
either side of us.  This does not appear imminent, though one never
knows....

1- we are looking for a temporary home for 8-10 adults, 1-2 kids and
possibly 2 cats.   Temporary as in 2 weeks up to a month (you may ask us
to leave at any time)

2 - a home for about 35 guinea pigs, could be temporary or long-term

3 - a home for about 45 chickens, could be temporary or long-term

Our preference is to stay together if possible.  We would also prefer to
be somewhere on land rather than in town.  We have tents and bedding if
necessary.

Please let us know,

Aloha,

Tracy