[Laakea-events] Dances of Universal Peace & NVC Weekend

La'akea Community Announcements laakea-events at permaculture-hawaii.com
Wed Dec 26 16:21:12 HST 2018

*Dances of Universal Peace
*
*Friday Dec 28th!*
with Amara Karuna and friends

* 7-8:30 pm*   Laakea community.

Dances of Universal Peace (Sufi dances) are easily learned spiritual
folk dances from all traditions, with gentle movements that even
"non-dancers" can greatly enjoy.  Singing sacred, ancient phrases
creates a full body healing vibration, and when conscious movement is
added, these become powerful spiritual practices.  Each dance will be
fully taught, no experience is necessary.  These are interactive and
participatory, not a performance. Kids are welcome - if participatory.
Kids who need more attention and become a continued distraction will be
asked to leave.

donation $5 to $10 appreciated    call Amara at 808-982-6755  for more info.

at La'akea community... go one mile past Leilani on Hwy 130, and turn
right on Alaili, then go right at the driveway , at the Laakea sign.
Park in parking area, walk up to main house. bring a flashlight... it is
a ways to go.  People with mobility issues can drive to upper lot.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Using E-NVC in Intimate Relationships
Jan 18th - 20th
with Max Rivers

*What does the */*E*/*mean in E-NVC?*

*E*mbodied *E*motional Intelligence, *E*legant at resolving conflict,
*E*ffective and *E*ssential for relationships, an *E*xpansion of NVC to
be useful *E*veryday in *E*very way!

/This material is a profound addition to Marshall Rosenberg’s NVC
(Non-Violent Communication)./

/Learn how our focus on intimate relationships has advanced the use of
NVC in the art of communication./

/What we’ll cover in this workshop/:

  *

    The Stages of Relationship: What is Infatuation? Why does it end?
    How to get it back!

  *

    How your needs chose your partner, fuel your arguments, and hold the
    potential for healing.

  *

    _How NVC can illuminate not just our unmet needs, but our
    _/Forbidden Needs!/

  *

    _How E-NVC is a radical, new alternative to couples counseling.

  *

    _Learn the skills to be able to mediate your own conflicts.

*How this weekend workshop is structured:*

  *

    *Friday Nite: *5 Skills All Couples Need. A FREEintroduction to E-NVC.

  *

    *Saturday: *Using E-NVC to understand and resolve your conflicts.

  *

    *Sunday Morning: *Games and skills for the Mature Relationship.

/Fee = $125/

---