[Laakea-events] Community Events Coming up This Summer!

La'akea Community Announcements laakea-events at permaculture-hawaii.com
Tue May 10 19:49:51 HST 2022

Learn about Intentional Communities!

How to create one from desire to design to paperwork and nuts and bolts
to sustainability! If you are starting a community, wanting to join a
community or nurturing an existing one you will leave these workshops
inspired and with valuable tools.

Where: Hawaiian Sanctuary Plant Aloha Class

When: Three Thursdays, May 12th, 19th, 26th from 9:15-12:15

Who: Tracy Matfin

What:

May 12th -  Creating Community- The Pieces You Hold

-Use Permaculture Design to explore where community fits in your life.

-Seven Principles of Huna with a permaculture perspective

-Apply permaculture functional analysis to a variety of elements

May 19th - Creating Community- The People and the Land

-Ownership, Decision Making, & Finances

-5 Different Communities

-Interview a Community Panel

May 26th - Creating Community: Tools for Success

-operating agreements

--emotional sovereignty

-permaculture systems for cooperation

Hope to see you there!

Tracy

Dances of Universal Peace

Join us for deep sweetness, heart healing, oneness....

When: May 28th, 3pm; Next one will be in July!

Where: La'akea Meadow Space

Cost: by donation

Dances of Universal Peace are easily learned, with gentle movements that
even "non-dancers" can greatly enjoy.  Singing sacred, ancient phrases
creates a full body healing vibration, and when conscious movement is
added, these become powerful spiritual practices.  Each dance will be
fully taught, no experience is necessary.

Contact:

Amara Karuna

amara at mindspring.com

808 982 6755

Community Tour

Where: La'akea Community

When: June 4th at 9:30am

Who: Aniko

What: Tour La'akea Community

Cost:  Donation, suggested $5-15 if you can. No one turned away.

of our members, to walk you around the land, including our organic
gardens, alternative building methods, off grid solar system, animals
and orchards.

More Info: call Aniko for more info at 808-214-4601 or reply to this
email. PLEASE RSVP