[Laakea-events] Tomorrow! Tuesday at 2:30 and this Saturday

La'akea Community Announcements laakea-events at permaculture-hawaii.com
Mon Sep 19 14:54:48 HST 2022

Talk Story with Stewart Blackburn

Where: La'akea Community

When: September 19th at 2:30pm

Who: Tracy & Stewart

What: Talk story and discussion with Stewart Blackburn

Cost:  Donation suggested. No one turned away.

is the author of two books, The Skills of Pleasure and It's Time to Come
Home. If you've ever read these books or sat in on any of Stewart's
classes you know why this is a wonderful opportunity to sit, chat and
ask questions. If not, what have you got to lose? A few hours in an
afternoon will be a welcome experience. Check out StewartBlackburn.com
for more information on who he is and what you might learn.

More Info: Text Tracy for more info at 808-443-4076   RSVP's welcomed
but not required

Dances of Universal Peace

Join us for deep sweetness, heart healing, oneness....

When: Saturday, 9/23 at 3:00pm

Where: La'akea Meadow Space

Cost: by donation

Join us for some sweet spiritual renewal! Dances of Universal Peace
(Sufi dances) are easily learned spiritual folk dances from all
traditions, with gentle movements that even "non-dancers" can greatly
enjoy. Singing sacred, ancient phrases creates a full body healing
vibration, and when conscious movement is added, these become powerful
spiritual practices. Each dance will be fully taught, no experience is
necessary. These are interactive and participatory, not a performance.

Go down Alaili Road, off of Hwy 130, and turn right on the driveway with
our La'akea sign. then park in the first lot, and walk to the next right
hand side driveway, go right up to the meadow Space.

Please wash your hands before and after, and do not attend if you feel
ill or have been around someone ill, thanks!

Contact:

Amara Karuna

amara at mindspring.com

808 982 6755

Community Tour

Where: La'akea Community

When: October 1st at 9:30am

Who: Aniko Willoughby; 808-214-4601

What: Tour La'akea Community

Cost:  Donation, suggested $10-20 if you can. No one turned away.

of our members, to walk you around the land, including our organic
gardens, alternative building methods, off grid solar system, animals
and orchards.

More Info: Text Aniko for more info at 808-214-4601  PLEASE RSVP