October 18-19 and 25-26
November 8-9 and 22-23
and December 6-7 and 13-14
Fall 2014 Permaculture Design Course
Designing For Sustainability and Food Security
A multiple weekend format for island residents, beginning October 18th and 19th, 2014
A unique, exciting, and comprehensive permaculture design course!
Course meeting dates are October 18-19 and 25-26, November 8-9 and 22-23, and December 6-7 and 13-14.
- Multiple weekend format for local residents and lower cost
- Includes complete permaculture core curriculum.
- Experience learning at a land-based intentional community.
- Acquire skills to achieve food security and create sustainable home systems.
- Design for your property or community during the course, with professional support.
- Learn underlying whole systems ecological design processes and techniques, tools and methodologies.
- More details on our full course information page
Registration – register now!
- Course tuition is $897 – due by October 1st, 2014.
- $100 early bird registration discount – only $797! – with full deposit paid by September 1st, 2014.
- $50 per person discount for two or more registering and paying full deposit together.
- $300 deposit to hold your space in the course.
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Payment, cancellation and refund policy is available on the course registration form.
- All instruction and other course activities
- Lunch (prepared primarily from on site and locally sourced food!) on course meeting days
- Digital and hard copy resources during and after the course
For more information e-mail email@example.com or call 808-443-4076